My Life, My Passion | 美丽人生,我的心愿
Wow… what a week it has been… Sudden events caught me unaware. The released of the A’ level results left everybody with mixed feelings…Some year 2s were wondering what it would be like next year, but I am more of looking at it as I am going to part with people soon… Oh well this kind of stuff cannot be avoided.
Just this week I find that my instinct is beginning to fail me. Especially with the leaving of some of my juniors to other colleges, be it better or due to no choice, I did not manage to predict all. Some I have placed high hopes on them, but it is a pity that they cannot stay. Oh well… back to square one again. To all my juniors out there, take care of yourselves, if we are fated, we will meet again, till then, all the best to your life.
人生最大喜事不是当一件快乐的事发生,而是当你期待着件事的来临。发生的过程虽然很短,但那绝不是你最快乐的时候。相反的人生最大悲哀其实是当你期待着喜事的来临,却发现你人生的恐惧即将出现。这时候你不只会感到伤心,甚至会快要崩溃。。。嗨。。。真是人生一大悲剧哦。。。这两个情形却在我的人生中常出现,但在一个美丽人生里,又悲才会有喜,所以得尝试去接受而从中学习。说得比做得容易,但我一定要勇敢地去做。加油!!!
True passion really comes from the heart… But what if yours is something so different from others, how are you going to find one that shares the same feeling as you…
关于我的心愿, 我只有这句话要说:
只不过刚好吹着南风,突然想去海边走走,回味一个人的自由
只是和朋友聊了好久,一时忘了时间在走,偶尔也要让你想想我
就算你紧紧牵着我也不代表我属于你
我有自己的生活,不是每天相依为命
只不过有时我的电话收不到,全都给你了为什么还不放心我
如果你始终想要掌控,霸道不是一种温柔,
我只能说缘分还不够
也许每天形影不离你反而会没有兴趣
人生的秘诀就是保持刚刚好的距离
Elton Tan